March 5, 2009

New BATMAN ACTION FIGURE Paper Craft Toy

I really love the whole "Paper Craft Toy" movement & I have even made a few to display. But I gotta warn ya, they are completely & totally addictive, ha ha! Here's a new one that is a BATMAN Action Figure ( Comic Book Verison ) by an artist named "Trogdorian Grey". On his website you can find other figures like Wonder Woman, Godzilla, Superman, The Flash, Martian Manhunter, Hellboy, Wolverine, Iron Man, Green Lantern, Frankenstein, Darkseid, Robocop, Spiderman, The Ghostbusters, & many many more!
CLICK HERE To Visit the Official Trogdorian Grey Paper Craft Art Website!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I made this but it turned out pretty bad because there were no instructions, and i never used a piece because i had no idea what it was for. I'm glad the head was labeled though otherwise i would have never figured out what it was >_>